Directions to Hyams Beach Seaside Cottages
Hyams Beach is a small coastal village in Jervis Bay, only a 2.5 to 3 hour drive from either Sydney or Canberra. It is fringed by Booderee National Park, Jervis Bay National Park and Jervis Bay Marine Park – making it the perfect destination for marine and nature lovers.
Vincentia is 6.7kms from from Hyams Beach and Huskisson is 10.5kms from Hyams Beach which are all part of the Shoalhaven on the South Coast of New South Wales.
Travel directions from Sydney to Hyams Beach Seaside Cottages
- Follow Princes Highway (A1) from Sydney heading towards WOLLONGONG
- Continue along Princes Highway (A1) passing Woollongong
- Follow signs to NOWRA
- Continue along Princes Highway (A1) and pass through Nowra
- Continue along Princes Highway (A1) for 7kms then turn left onto JERVIS BAY ROAD
- Continue along Jervis Bay Road for 17kms until you see the Hyams Beach turn off on the left hand side BOODEREE AVENUE
- Turn left into Booderee Avenue and follow to the end
- Turn left into Cyrus Street and drive 80 metres to Hyams Beach Seaside Cottages (55 Cyrus Street)
- Turn into white stone driveway.